Infrared detector LC102 PI DSC alarm wired.
IR detector and glass breakage.
Warning: Last items in stock!
By buying this product you can collect up to 5 loyalty points. Your cart will total 5 loyalty points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,85 €.
Infrared detector and glass breakage LC102 PI DSC alarm wired with immunity to the animals.
A new generation of detectors professionals IRP and broken ice operating by the analysis of the spread spectrum of movement.
The detector provides an analysis of environmental conditions for the spread of the frequency spectrum of movement.
It detects the sound of broken glass, which produce two different signals, sequential : "SHOCK" and "GLASS".
The single detection circuit, the frequency phase detector allows to detect the impact signal and the strong signal of glass breakage producing a detector without false alarms.
It is not necessary to set the detector to the window, it allows you to protect several windows with one detector.
Dimensions and design ideal for installations in residential areas and offices.
• The scope of the infrared detector :12 x 16 m
• Immunity to animals adjustable from 15 to 25 kg
• Adjustment of the sensitivity of the infrared detector
• Counting pulse
• Temperature Compensation
• Large space for wiring
• Excellent mechanical protection to insects and dust
• Self-protection at the opening
• Swivel optional wall and ceiling (LC-L1ST)
• Analysis of digital signals
• Its detection technology quadrilinéaire ensures a detection of its accuracy considerably increased :
- accurate analysis of body dimensions
- differentiation between objects moving and the animals
No customer reviews for the moment.
Radio receiver RIO RF to the central Galaxy...
Central alarm Honeywell Galaxy Flex 20 NFA2P.
Smoke detector and heat CQR338
Siren alarm wired outdoor NFA2P with flash...
Elkron Siren alarm outdoor HPA700M with flash...
Kit central POWERSERIE DSC PC 1832 with LCD...
Transmitter GSM/GPRS to central Galaxy Flex...
Remote control 4 buttons TCC800M HONEYWELL for...